Doing a common thing uncommonly well brings success.
Henry John Heinz
Graham Dobbin is an experienced trainer, business coach, consultant and public speaker. But more than that, he is someone with a passion for developing people – in their working and their personal lives. Graham has a track record of delivering outstanding results for clients.
As a youngster growing up in Scotland, Graham remembers being curious, in both the inquisitive and slightly odd way. He was always interested in how things work and what happened next.
He also vividly remembers that curiosity being trained out of him. Luckily Graham rediscovered it in his adult life and learned how to harness it to bring business success. And now he’s on a mission to help others do the same.
If you get the chance, ask him to tell you about the Big Red Button!
Following in the footsteps of many Scots before him, and with his 2 grown up children happily settled in Australia, Graham has decided to base the next chapter of his life in New York. With his wife, Rebecca – also from Scotland – Graham is taking his own advice and creating an amazing business and a spectacular life in the city that never sleeps.
Graham The Speaker
An active member of the Professional Speakers Association, Graham has delivered keynote addresses in the UK to audiences as diverse as Bangor University, the Football League, the Rotary in Chester and the Federation of Small Businesses. He established the North Wales & Chester Toastmasters branch and before moving stateside was a regular contributor on City Radio Liverpool’s morning news review and business briefing.
Combining amazing content with an engaging style and a healthy dose of humor, Graham brings energy and life to events he speaks at and always leaves his audience wanting more. His ‘Spartacus’ key note is always well received.
Graham The Coach
Graham has played on many fields – construction, professional services, and manufacturing to name but a few, and in many positions – salesman, actor, project director, and strategist. And he has the trophies and bruises from both.
This means that Graham is instinctively
• Authentic – The Ego was lost years ago. Pretension wasn’t in the vocabulary growing up in Scotland. It’s never about him.
• Simple – No, not like that! There’s enough jargon and confusion. Graham loves to break it down and make it simple
• Multilingual – He speaks fluent salesperson, designer, geek, programmer, manufacturer, old leader, developing leader, marketer, accountant, solicitor and challenging client.
• Creative – Sometimes we need to look at everything in a slightly different way, sometimes we need the biggest idea we can’t imagine. This is where curiosity can serve us well
• Encouraging of Change – Graham is firm believer that change is something to be embraced, not feared. There’s no point re-inventing the wheel just for the sake of it but no person or company has ever developed without change. The trick is to make it appropriate and learn from others
Graham brings all of this to his coaching and clients he work with get immense value from his combination of experience and knowledge.