Networking can be a soul sapping experience at times, right?
Event after event, face after face, and conversation after conversation that’s little more than a sales pitch. And still not getting the clients we want. Why do we bother?!
Everyone tells us networking is essential to building our business. And do you know what? They’re right! They’re just not right about how it needs to be.
It’s hard to build the meaningful connections we need when our evenings are filled with people intent on nothing more than delivering their elevator pitch and collecting business cards.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Our Connecting with Purpose program puts you in the driving seat of your networking activity.
We explore how to activate the powerful, sometimes hidden, connections we already have in our network and develop strategies and plans to bring in a consistent pipeline of leads and opportunities that are right for our business. Not just any clients – the kind of clients we really want to work with.
And the beauty of it is, it doesn’t have to take any more time.
It’s not about doing more, it’s about doing the right things and focusing our time in the right places and with the right people.
5 sessions (2.5 hours) – delivered live online in a virtual group
On the program you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate your current networking activity – understand where you’re already strong and where some extra attention would make all the difference
- The hidden power of your existing network – and how to leverage it more
- Proven ways to build powerful & profitable relationships
- Our 5 step process for creating consistently high quality referrals
- How to choose which networking events to go to and which networking groups to join for most effective (and profitable) use of your time
- Strategies to create consistent habits for successful network & relationship building activities
Numbers are deliberately limited to 10 per program so that participants have the chance to really get to know each other, building relationships and strengthening their network while they learn.
All participants also get a private 1-1 60 minute session to really refine your action plan at the end of the program.
The program is 2 payments of $400, or $750 as a single payment.
Secure your place with a deposit of $100.